Before your transaction can be completed, you must read and agree these terms and conditions. By applying for access and or services from this website, you agree to these terms and conditions, and are agreeing to be legally bound by them. This agreement is subject to change by Ex-Pay at any time. Changes are effective when posted on this site without notice upon each Member.
1. Legal Definitions"Member" or "Membership," as referred to in this document shall mean: The Member or user of a valid username and password for the site during the term of membership. "Site," as referred to in this document shall mean: The web site for which you are purchasing a username and password from Ex-Pay in order to access the site and its materials and obtain the benefits of membership. "Username" as referred to in this document shall mean: The combination of unique username and password that is used to access a site. The username is a license to use a site for a period of time that is specified.
2. Description of ServicesEx-Pay will provide access the site and its contents for which membership is purchased.
3. Automatic Recurring BillingAs determined by the content provider of the site, subscription fees may be automatically renewed at the end of the original term selected, for a similar period of time, unless notice is received from the member before the expiry date of the subscription. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Member hereby authorizes Ex-Pay to charge Member's chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing cost of membership.
5. CancellationsAt any time, and without cause, subscription to the service may be terminated by either Ex-Pay, the site, or the Member upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone or fax. When the member requests the termination, subscription fees are NOT refunded. Members are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
4. Electronic ReceiptsMembers will receive an email receipt to their email provided upon initial subscription.
6. RefundsWhen the member requests the cancellation, subscription fees are NOT refundable. Should a refund be issued by Ex-Pay, all refunds will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. Ex-Pay will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another payment mechanism.
7. Authorization of UseMembers to the site are hereby authorized usernames to access the service or material located at this website. These usernames shall be granted for sole use to one Member. All memberships are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any commercial entities. Commercial use of either the site or any material found within is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the website. No material within the site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display. Materials shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices there from. Ex-Pay and the site reserve the right to terminate the usernames at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, you will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the site.
8. Accepted Payment methods.We accept all types of Ex-Pay payment cards, Bitcoin and Webmoney.
9. Unauthorized Use of payment method.If you request cancellation or request payment reversal (a refund or chargeback) from Ex-Pay, payment card issuer due to unauthorized or fraudulent use, Ex-Pay can at its discretion, to prevent further unauthorized use, block your information from use at all Ex-Pay clients' websites. Furthermore, customer identification will be submitted to negative database shared among the most of online payment systems, which prevents abusive customers from making online purchases.
10. Transfer of usernamesAccess to the site is through a combination of a username and a password (usernames). Members may not under any circumstances release their usernames to any other person, and are required to keep their usernames strictly confidential. Ex-Pay will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Member, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Members acknowledge that the owner of the site may track through the use of special software each Member's entry to the site.
11. Sanction and Approval of Adult MaterialThe owner of the site may be providing material or images intended for an age restricted audience. Access to this site is intended solely for people who are of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age.